With our nation-wide infrastructure and extensive network of service providers, ISS First Response is uniquely positioned to provide a wide range of dedicated services that enhance the safety of your drivers, the security of your vehicles and the performance of your business.
Some of our specialised Transport services include:
- GPS Monitoring to keep an eye on your vehicles wherever they are in Australia.
- E-Stop Activations to remotely and immediately terminate services in the event of an emergency, such as unmanned petrol pumps.
- Accident Management and Claims Initiation to attend and document accident scenes, co-ordinate emergency services and initiate insurance claims processes.
- Man Down Programs to track the movement of personnel in restricted or dangerous areas after hours to ensure their safety and security.
Site Response Services
- Forecourt spills
- Abandoned cars
- Fuel decanting - IBC's - ISO tainer, trans tanks
- Under Ground Storage - Shandi removal
- Spill Kit - removal and disposal
- Leaking containers
- Staff Welfare - 24/7 contact centre help desk
- Sabotage / Vandalism
- Natural Disasters
- Industrial accidents
- Communication failures - Call Centre - centralised contacts
- Business continuity
- DG Storage facilities
- Factory Fire Clean-Up
Inbound Contact Centre
Our contact centre also provides various non-emergency support services, such as customer care programs, 'first point of contact' services, service bookings and order taking. Leaving you to work on your business, without the infrastructure.
- Personalised company answering service
- After Hours or overflow
- Workforce Management
- Order / Job receiving services
- Customer Care Services
- Appointment Scheduling
- Net Promotor Score / Survey's